Robertson & Co
Robertson & Co are:
"The 21st Century Ethical Investigation Company"
Robertson & Co is an ethical company; we work entirely within the raft of legislation that controls our business activities. Such legislation includes but is not limited to:
- Data Protection Act, 1998
- Human Rights Act, 1998
- Protection from Harassment Act, 1997
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, 2000
- Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act, 1996
- Computer Misuse Act, 1990
- Police & Criminal Evidence Act, 1984
All our staff are subject to regular, mandatory on-line testing to ensure that their knowledge of the controlling legislation of our company policies is thorough and up to date.
In order to detect or prevent fraud we may at any time:
- Share information with other organisations and public bodies, including the police.
- Use information from insurers and information agencies to check the information you may have supplied to us, your insurers and other agencies for the same purpose.
- Check and/or file information with fraud prevention agencies and databases. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent money laundering.
Ethics, Culture & Values Video Reel