This unique, accredited Level 4 Award delivers the knowledge, managerial skills and practical application required for all types of insurance Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation. It is the only nationally recognised qualification for any existing or potential Investigator or Investigation Manager and provides recognised learning of best practice in this type of investigation.
From almost 20 years of sector experience Robertson and Co's industry professionals have acquired extensive expertise and knowledge in claims investigation which is shared with attendees on this course.
In particular the learner will be tutored in:
- Basic Insurance Principles
- Controlling Legislation
- Insurance fraud
- Administration and management of an investigation
- Preparation for an Interview
- Recording indemnity statements
- Recording Liability statements
- How to compile a meaningful report to a client
- Staged, induced and contrived Accidents
- Liability Investigations
- How to conduct a locus examination and report the findings
- Understanding Credit hire
- Understanding 'Ghost brokers'
- Motor Theft investigation
- Burglary/Theft/household loss
- Travel claims
- Creditor Insurance fraud
- Public liability claims (PL)
- Employer liability claims (EL)
A total of 60 guided learner hours are delivered through pre-course reading, assignments and research, one to one discussion sessions, group tutorials, practical demonstration and application. 40 hours guided learner hours of the training will be delivered at one of our training centres, or for group bookings at a venue of your choice.
For more information and a personal quotation please contact:
Andy Cook, Director of Training, Licensing and Regulation
DD: 01277 367 132
Andy Rhodes, Business Diversification Manager